Recombinant Human Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (CRP0802)
|Recombinant Human Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human G-CSF produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated, polypeptide chain containing 175 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 18.8 kDa.
- The ED50, calculated by the dose-dependant proliferation of murine NFS-60 indicator cells is less than 0.1 ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 6.0x 107 IU/ mg.
- Less than 0.03ng/ug (0.03IEU/ug) determined by LAL test.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and SEC-HPLC.
- Lyophilized rHuG-CSF although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18oC. Upon reconstitution rHuG-CSF should be stored at 4oC between 2-7 days and for future use below -18oC. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rHuG-CSF in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
Crystal structure of 3 molecules of human G-CSF. From PDB 1rhg
- Antigen Description
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF or GCSF) is a colony-stimulating factor hormone. It is a glycoprotein, growth factor or cytokine produced by a number of different tissues to stimulate the bone marrow to produce granulocytes and stem cells. G-CSF then stimulates the bone marrow to release them into the blood. It also stimulates the survival, proliferation, differentiation, and function of neutrophil precursors and mature neutrophils. G-CSF is also known as colony-stimulating factor 3 (CSF 3).
- Cytokine activity, Enzyme binding, Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding, Interleukin-6 receptor binding
- G-CSF; GCSF; MGC45931; colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte); colony stimulating factor 3; granulocyte colony stimulating factor; pluripoietin; filgrastim; lenograstim; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor precursor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.