Magic™ Antibody Discovery - Human CD83 (20-143) Membrane Protein, Partial, -His tag (CAT#: MP1317F)
This membrane protein is Human CD83 (29-159). It has been tested in SDS-PAGE. We provide this protein to facilitate your membrane protein antibody discovery and development.
- Molecular Weight
- The protein has a calculated MW of 14.9 kDa. The protein migrates as 18 kDa and 22 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to different glycosylation.
- AA Thr 20 - Ala 143 (Accession # Q01151-1).
- Expression Systems
- His tag at the C-terminus
- Please see Certificate of Analysis for specific instructions.
- <1.0 EU/μg by the LAL method
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH7.4. Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- Stored at lyophilized form at -20°C or lower. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The antigen can be stable for 12 months in lyophilized form after storage at -20°C to -80°C, 3 months under sterile coditions after reconstitution after storage at -80°C.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of receptors. The encoded protein may be involved in the regulation of antigen presentation. A soluble form of this protein can bind to dendritic cells and inhibit their maturation. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Alternative Names
- BL11; HB15; CD83 antigen; B-cell activation protein; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily); cell surface protein HB15; cell-surface glycoprotein; hCD83
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.