Magic™ Membrane Protein Human AOC3 (Amine oxidase copper containing 3) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0037X)
This product is a 111 kDa Human AOC3 membrane protein expressed in In vitro wheat germ expression system. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Enzyme-linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Protein Array
- Expression Systems
- In vitro wheat germ expression system
- GST-tag at N-terminal
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Amine oxidase copper containing 3
- This gene encodes a member of the semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase family. Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The encoded protein is localized to the cell surface, has adhesive properties as well as monoamine oxidase activity, and may be involved in leukocyte trafficking. Alterations in levels of the encoded protein may be associated with many diseases, including diabetes mellitus. A pseudogene of this gene has been described and is located approximately 9-kb downstream on the same chromosome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants
- Alternative Names
- HPAO; SSAO; VAP-1; VAP1; amine oxidase, copper containing 3; copper amine oxidase,semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase,vascular adhesion protein 1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.