Magic™ Membrane Protein Human AOC3 (Amine oxidase copper containing 3) expressed in CHO for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0036Q)
This product is a 82 kDa Human AOC3 membrane protein expressed in CHO. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Class
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 0.2 µM filtered solution of 20mM phosphate buffer, 100mM NaCl, pH 7.2
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Amine oxidase copper containing 3
- This gene encodes a member of the semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase family. Copper amine oxidases catalyze the oxidative conversion of amines to aldehydes in the presence of copper and quinone cofactor. The encoded protein is localized to the cell surface, has adhesive properties as well as monoamine oxidase activity, and may be involved in leukocyte trafficking. Alterations in levels of the encoded protein may be associated with many diseases, including diabetes mellitus. A pseudogene of this gene has been described and is located approximately 9-kb downstream on the same chromosome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Alternative Names
- HPAO; SSAO; VAP-1; VAP1; membrane primary amine oxidase; amine oxidase, copper containing 3 (vascular adhesion protein 1); copper amine oxidase; Vascular adhesion protein 1; placenta copper monamine oxidase; Semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.