Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CD27 (CD27 molecule) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0801J)
This product is a 26.9 kDa Human CD27 membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 26.9 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor is required for generation and long-term maintenance of T cell immunity. It binds to ligand CD70, and plays a key role in regulating B-cell activation and immunoglobulin synthesis. This receptor transduces signals that lead to the activation of NF-kappaB and MAPK8/JNK. Adaptor proteins TRAF2 and TRAF5 have been shown to mediate the signaling process of this receptor. CD27-binding protein (SIVA), a proapoptotic protein, can bind to this receptor and is thought to play an important role in the apoptosis induced by this receptor.
- Alternative Names
- T14; S152; Tp55; TNFRSF7; S152. LPFS2