Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CD70 (CD70 molecule) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0644J)
This product is a 20.9 kDa Human CD70 membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- ES Cell Differentiation/IPS, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 20.9 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This cytokine is a ligand for TNFRSF27/CD27. It is a surface antigen on activated, but not on resting, T and B lymphocytes. It induces proliferation of costimulated T cells, enhances the generation of cytolytic T cells, and contributes to T cell activation. This cytokine is also reported to play a role in regulating B-cell activation, cytotoxic function of natural killer cells, and immunoglobulin sythesis.
- Alternative Names
- CD27L; LPFS3; CD27-L; CD27LG; TNFSF7; TNLG8A
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.