Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CD70 (CD70 molecule) expressed in CHO for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0043Q)
This product is a 18.8 kDa Human CD70 membrane protein expressed in CHO. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Class
- ES Cell Differentiation/IPS, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 18.8 kDa
- >95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses
- Lyophylized purified protein
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This cytokine is a ligand for TNFRSF27/CD27. It is a surface antigen on activated, but not on resting, T and B lymphocytes. It induces proliferation of costimulated T cells, enhances the generation of cytolytic T cells, and contributes to T cell activation. This cytokine is also reported to play a role in regulating B-cell activation, cytotoxic function of natural killer cells, and immunoglobulin sythesis.
- Alternative Names
- CD27-L; CD27L; CD27LG; LPFS3; TNFSF7; TNLG8A; CD70 antigen; CD27 ligand; Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 7; CD70; Ki-24 antigen; surface antigen CD70; tumor necrosis factor ligand 8A
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.