Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CD83 (CD83 molecule) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0368J)
This product is a 22.7 kDa Human CD83 membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Molecular Weight
- 22.7 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this gene is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of receptors. The encoded protein may be involved in the regulation of antigen presentation. A soluble form of this protein can bind to dendritic cells and inhibit their maturation. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Alternative Names
- BL11; HB15; B-cell activation protein; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily); cell surface protein HB15; cell-surface glycoprotein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.