Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CD83 (CD83 molecule) without tag for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0205X)
This product is a 23 kDa Human CD83 membrane protein expressed in In vitro wheat germ expression system with proprietary liposome technology. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Antibody Production
- Expression Systems
- In vitro wheat germ expression system with proprietary liposome technology
- 25 mM Tris-HCl of pH8.0 containing 2% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this gene is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of receptors. The encoded protein may be involved in the regulation of antigen presentation. A soluble form of this protein can bind to dendritic cells and inhibit their maturation. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene
- Alternative Names
- BL11; HB15; CD83 antigen; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily); OTTHUMP00000016057; cell-surface glycoprotein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.