Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CD83 (CD83 molecule) with GST-tag for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0206X)
This product is a 48.29 kDa Human CD83 membrane protein expressed in In vitro wheat germ expression system. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Molecular Weight
- 48.29 kDa
- Enzyme-linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Protein Array
- Expression Systems
- In vitro wheat germ expression system
- GST-tag at N-terminal
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this gene is a single-pass type I membrane protein and member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of receptors. The encoded protein may be involved in the regulation of antigen presentation. A soluble form of this protein can bind to dendritic cells and inhibit their maturation. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene
- Alternative Names
- BL11; HB15; CD83 antigen; CD83 antigen (activated B lymphocytes, immunoglobulin superfamily); OTTHUMP00000016057; cell-surface glycoprotein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.