Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CLDN4 (Claudin 4) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0736J)
This product is a 21.9 kDa Human CLDN4 membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 21.9 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this intronless gene belongs to the claudin family. Claudins are integral membrane proteins that are components of the epithelial cell tight junctions, which regulate movement of solutes and ions through the paracellular space. This protein is a high-affinity receptor for Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin (CPE) and may play a role in internal organ development and function during pre- and postnatal life. This gene is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a neurodevelopmental disorder affecting multiple systems.
- Alternative Names
- CPER; CPE-R; CPETR; CPETR1; WBSCR8; hCPE-R
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.