Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CLDN4 (Claudin 4 expressed in In vitro wheat germ expression system) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0237X)
This product is a 48.73 kDa Human CLDN4 membrane protein expressed in In vitro wheat germ expression system. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Molecular Weight
- 48.73 kDa
- Enzyme-linked Immunoabsorbent Assay, Western Blot (Recombinant protein), Antibody Production, Protein Array
- Expression Systems
- In vitro wheat germ expression system
- GST-tag at N-terminal
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- The protein encoded by this intronless gene belongs to the claudin family. Claudins are integral membrane proteins that are components of the epithelial cell tight junctions, which regulate movement of solutes and ions through the paracellular space. This protein is a high-affinity receptor for Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin (CPE) and may play a role in internal organ development and function during pre- and postnatal life. This gene is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a neurodevelopmental disorder affecting multiple systems
- Alternative Names
- CPE-R; CPER; CPETR; CPETR1; WBSCR8; hCPE-R; Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin receptor 1; Williams-Beuren syndrome chromosomal region 8 protein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.