Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CLEC5A (C-type lectin domain containing 5A) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0022Q)
This product is a 20.8 kDa Human CLEC5A membrane protein expressed in E. col. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 20.8 kDa
- MGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSPQIFNKSNDGFTTTRSYGTVSQIFGSSSPSPNGFITTRSYGTVCPKDWEFYQARCFFLSTSESSWNESRDFCKGKGSTLAIVNTPEKLKFLQDITDAEKYFIGLIYHREEKRWRWINNSVFNGNVTN QNQNFNCATI GLTKTFDAAS CDISYRRICE KNAK
- Expression Systems
- E. coli
- >80% by SDS - PAGE
- 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- C-type lectin domain containing 5A
- This gene encodes a member of the C-type lectin/C-type lectin-like domain (CTL/CTLD) superfamily. Members of this family share a common protein fold and have diverse functions, such as cell adhesion, cell-cell signalling, glycoprotein turnover, and roles in inflammation and immune response. The encoded type II transmembrane protein interacts with dnax-activation protein 12 and may play a role in cell activation. Alternative splice variants have been described but their full-length sequence has not been determined.
- Alternative Names
- CLECSF5; MDL-1; MDL1; C-type lectin domain family 5 member A; C-type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate-recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 5; C-type lectin superfamily member 5 myeloid DAP12-associating lectin-1; CLEC5A protein; cDNA FLJ51846, highly similar to C-type lectin domain family 5 member A
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.