Magic™ Membrane Protein Human CSF2RA (Colony stimulating factor 2 receptor subunit alpha, transcript variant 1) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP1129J)
This product is a 44.1 kDa Human CSF2RA membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Secreted Protein, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 44.1 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Colony stimulating factor 2 receptor subunit alpha
- The protein encoded by this gene is the alpha subunit of the heterodimeric receptor for colony stimulating factor 2, a cytokine which controls the production, differentiation, and function of granulocytes and macrophages. The encoded protein is a member of the cytokine family of receptors. This gene is found in the pseudoautosomal region (PAR) of the X and Y chromosomes. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene, with some of the isoforms being membrane-bound and others being soluble.
- Alternative Names
- GMR; CD116; CSF2R; SMDP4; CDw116; CSF2RX; CSF2RY; GMCSFR; CSF2RAX; CSF2RAY; alphaGMR; GMR-alpha; GMCSFR-alpha; GM-CSF-R-alpha
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.