Magic™ Membrane Protein Human EPOR (Erythropoietin receptor) expressed in insect for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0163Q)
This product is a 25.6 kDa Human EPOR membrane protein expressed in Insect. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Secreted Protein, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 25.6 kDa
- Expression Systems
- < 1.0 EU per 1 microgram of protein
- >95% by SDS - PAGE
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Erythropoietin receptor
- This gene encodes the erythropoietin receptor which is a member of the cytokine receptor family. Upon erythropoietin binding, this receptor activates Jak2 tyrosine kinase which activates different intracellular pathways including: Ras/MAP kinase, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and STAT transcription factors. The stimulated erythropoietin receptor appears to have a role in erythroid cell survival. Defects in the erythropoietin receptor may produce erythroleukemia and familial erythrocytosis. Dysregulation of this gene may affect the growth of certain tumors. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Alternative Names
- EPO-R; erythropoietin receptor; truncated erythropoietin receptor
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.