Magic™ Membrane Protein Human F11R (F11 receptor) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0837J)
This product is a 29.8 kDa Human F11R membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 29.8 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25mM Tris, pH8.0, 150 mM NaCl, 10% glycerol, 1 % Sarkosyl
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Tight junctions represent one mode of cell-to-cell adhesion in epithelial or endothelial cell sheets, forming continuous seals around cells and serving as a physical barrier to prevent solutes and water from passing freely through the paracellular space. The protein encoded by this immunoglobulin superfamily gene member is an important regulator of tight junction assembly in epithelia. In addition, the encoded protein can act as (1) a receptor for reovirus, (2) a ligand for the integrin LFA1, involved in leukocyte transmigration, and (3) a platelet receptor. Multiple 5' alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified but their biological validity has not been established.
- Alternative Names
- CD321; JAM; JAM-1; JAM-A; JAM1; JAMA; JCAM; KAT; PAM-1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.