Magic™ Membrane Protein Human GLP1R (Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP1354J)
This product is a 53.6 kDa Human GLP1R membrane protein expressed in E.coli. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Partial (24-463aa)
- Molecular Weight
- 53.6 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Liquid or Lyophilized powder
- Please reconstitute protein in deionized sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL.We recommend to add 5-50% of glycerol (final concentration).
- >85% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Liquid: Tris/PBS-based buffer, 5%-50% glycerol
Lyophilized powder: Tris/PBS-based buffer, 6% Trehalose, pH 8.0
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor
- This gene encodes a 7-transmembrane protein that functions as a receptor for glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) hormone, which stimulates glucose-induced insulin secretion. This receptor, which functions at the cell surface, becomes internalized in response to GLP-1 and GLP-1 analogs, and it plays an important role in the signaling cascades leading to insulin secretion. It also displays neuroprotective effects in animal models. Polymorphisms in this gene are associated with diabetes. The protein is an important drug target for the treatment of type 2 diabetes and stroke. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants.
- Alternative Names
- GLP 1 R; GLP 1 receptor; GLP 1R; GLP; GLP-1 receptor; GLP-1-R; GLP-1R; GLP1R; GLP1R_HUMAN; Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor; Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor; MGC138331; OTTHUMP00000016340
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.