Magic™ Membrane Protein Human IL1R1 (Interleukin 1 receptor type 1) Full Length (CAT#: MPC1731K)
This product is a 65.4 kDa Human IL1R1 membrane protein expressed in HEK293. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Full length
- Molecular Weight
- 65.4 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Flag-StrepII or based on specific requirements
- Protein Format
- Detergent or based on specific requirements
- Aliquot and store at -20°C or lower. For long term storage, we recommend to store at -70°C or lower. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Full Name
- Interleukin 1 receptor type 1
- This gene encodes a cytokine receptor that belongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family. The encoded protein is a receptor for interleukin-1 alpha, interleukin-1 beta, and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist. It is an important mediator involved in many cytokine-induced immune and inflammatory responses. This gene is located in a cluster of related cytokine receptor genes on chromosome 2q12.
- Alternative Names
- IL1R1; P80; IL1R; IL1RA; CD121A; D2S1473; IL-1R-alpha; interleukin-1 receptor type 1; CD121 antigen-like family member A; IL-1R-1; IL-1RT-1; IL-1RT1; interleukin 1 receptor alpha, type I; interleukin-1 receptor alpha; interleukin-1 receptor type I; Interleukin 1 receptor type 1
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.