Magic™ Membrane Protein Human IL1R1 (Interleukin 1 receptor type 1) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0164Q)
This product is a 37.4 kDa Human IL1R1 membrane protein expressed in Insect. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 37.4 kDa
- Expression Systems
- < 1.0 EU per 1 microgram of protein
- >95% by SDS - PAGE
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Interleukin 1 receptor type 1
- This gene encodes a cytokine receptor that belongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family. The encoded protein is a receptor for interleukin-1 alpha, interleukin-1 beta, and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist. It is an important mediator involved in many cytokine-induced immune and inflammatory responses. This gene is located in a cluster of related cytokine receptor genes on chromosome 2q12.
- Alternative Names
- CD121A; D2S1473; IL-1R-alpha; IL1R; IL1RA; P80; IL-1R-1; IL-1RT-1; IL-1RT1; interleukin 1 receptor alpha, type I; interleukin-1 receptor type I; Interleukin-1 receptor type 1; CD121 antigen-like family member A; Interleukin-1 receptor alpha; Interleukin-1 receptor type I; CD121a
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.