Magic™ Membrane Protein Human KCND1 (Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily D member 1) expressed in Yeast for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP1371J)
This product is a 27.7 kDa Human KCND1 membrane protein expressed in Yeast. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Partial (410-647aa)
- Protein Class
- Ion Channel
- Molecular Weight
- 27.7 kDa
- Liquid or Lyophilized powder
- Please reconstitute protein in deionized sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL.We recommend to add 5-50% of glycerol (final concentration).
- >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE
- Liquid: Tris/PBS-based buffer, 5%-50% glycerol
Lyophilized powder: Tris/PBS-based buffer, 6% Trehalose, pH 8.0
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily D member 1
- This gene encodes a multipass membrane protein that comprises the pore subunit of the voltage-gated A-type potassium channel, which functions in the repolarization of membrane action potentials. Activity of voltage-gated potassium channels is important in a number of physiological processes, among them the regulation of neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, and smooth muscle contraction.
- Alternative Names
- Kcnd1; KCND1_HUMAN; Kv4.1; mShal; OTTHUMP00000025805; OTTHUMP00000025806; Potassium voltage gated channel Shal related subfamily member 1; Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily D member 1; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily D member 1; Shal type potassium channel; Voltage gated potassium channel Kv4.1; Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv4.1; Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv4.1