Magic™ Membrane Protein Human TGFBR2 (Transforming growth factor beta receptor 2) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0769J)
This product is a 62 kDa Human TGFBR2 membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Protein Kinase, Transmembrane
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Transforming growth factor beta receptor 2
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transmembrane protein that has a protein kinase domain, forms a heterodimeric complex with TGF-beta receptor type-1, and binds TGF-beta. This receptor/ligand complex phosphorylates proteins, which then enter the nucleus and regulate the transcription of genes related to cell proliferation, cell cycle arrest, wound healing, immunosuppression, and tumorigenesis. Mutations in this gene have been associated with Marfan Syndrome, Loeys-Deitz Aortic Aneurysm Syndrome, and the development of various types of tumors. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been characterized.
- Alternative Names
- AAT3; FAA3; LDS1B; LDS2; LDS2B; MFS2; RIIC; TAAD2; TBR-ii; TBRII; TGFbeta-RII; TGFR-2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.