Magic™ Membrane Protein Human TLR2 (Toll like receptor 2) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP0735J)
This product is a 89.7 kDa Human TLR2 membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Transmembrane
- Molecular Weight
- 89.7 kDa
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- Toll like receptor 2
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the Toll-like receptor (TLR) family which plays a fundamental role in pathogen recognition and activation of innate immunity. TLRs are highly conserved from Drosophila to humans and share structural and functional similarities. This protein is a cell-surface protein that can form heterodimers with other TLR family members to recognize conserved molecules derived from microorganisms known as pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs). Activation of TLRs by PAMPs leads to an up-regulation of signaling pathways to modulate the host's inflammatory response. This gene is also thought to promote apoptosis in response to bacterial lipoproteins. This gene has been implicated in the pathogenesis of several autoimmune diseases. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Alternative Names
- TIL4; CD282
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.