Magic™ Membrane Protein Human TNFSF13B (TNF superfamily member 13b) for Antibody Discovery (CAT#: MP1196J)
This product is a 31 kDa Human TNFSF13B membrane protein expressed in HEK293T. The protein is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis.
- Protein Length
- Protein Class
- Druggable Genome, Secreted Protein, Transmembrane
- Expression Systems
- Anti-DDK affinity column followed by conventional chromatography steps
- > 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10% glycerol
- Store at +4°C for up to one week or several months at -80°C
- Full Name
- TNF superfamily member 13b
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine that belongs to the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) ligand family. This cytokine is a ligand for receptors TNFRSF13B/TACI, TNFRSF17/BCMA, and TNFRSF13C/BAFFR. This cytokine is expressed in B cell lineage cells, and acts as a potent B cell activator. It has been also shown to play an important role in the proliferation and differentiation of B cells. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified.
- Alternative Names
- BAFF; BLYS; CD257; DTL; TALL-1; TALL1; THANK; TNFSF20; TNLG7A; ZTNF4
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.