Whole exome sequencing (WES) is especially suitable for patients who are looking for a unifying diagnosis for multiple medical problems. With years of research and development experience in the field of next-generation sequencing (NGS), Creative Biolabs has established a cutting-edge SuPrecision™ platform for NGS services. WES with our comprehensive bioinformatics pipeline is a powerful tool to study a person’s exome, especially cancer patient. We are pleased to use our extensive experience and advanced platform to offer the best WES service to satisfy each demand from our customers.
The Background of WES
With the advent of NGS, it is now feasible to sequence large amounts of DNA. The exome (the protein-coding region of the genome) represents less than 2% of the genome. WES provides coverage of more than 95% of the exons, which harbor the majority of the genetic variants associated with human disease phenotypes, making WES a cost-effective alternative to whole-genome sequencing. WES offers researchers the ability to use sequencing and analysis resources more efficiently by focusing on the most relevant portion of the genome and facilitates the discovery and validation of common and rare variants. WES provides many of the benefits of whole-genome sequencing (WGS) with greatly reduced resources. WES can efficiently identify coding variants across a wide range of applications, including population genetics, genetic disease, and cancer studies.
Cancer WES Service at Creative Biolabs
Equipped with world-leading technology platforms and professional scientific staff, Creative Biolabs has accumulated rich experience in performing every step for WES and comprehensive WES sequencing bioinformatics analysis. Our workflow of WES consists of 1) experimental design, 2) library preparation & exome enrichment, 3) sequencing and 4) variant calling & downstream analysis. Creative Biolabs accepts purified genomic DNA, frozen cell pellets and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) thin tissue sections (slides) as starting material for WES projects.
Key Advantages Include But Are Not Limited to:
- Identifying variants across a wide range of applications
- Availability of major exome targeting technologies
- Comprehensive coverage of coding regions
- The customizable depth of coverage to focus on common/rare variants
- A comprehensive suite of bioinformatics solutions
- Dedicated support from highly professional scientists
- Fast turnaround time
Applications of Our Cancer WES Service Include But Are Not Limited to:
- Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) Analysis
- Variants Analysis
- Structural Variants Detection
- Copy-Number Variation Analysis
- Tumor-Specific Neoantigen Identification
- Personal Tumor-Specific Neoantigen Vaccine Development
- Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) Monitoring
- Biomarkers Discovery
- Microsatellite Instability Analysis
WES Workflow at Creative Biolabs
Library preparation & exome enrichment
Variant calling & downstream analysis
All customers receive their raw data as FASTQ files. Variant discovery and customizable data analysis packages are available by request.
Enriched experience associated with state-of-the-art facilities, Creative Biolabs can offer high-quality cancer WES service to all our global customers. Our scientists are confident in providing our customers with the most reliable and clinically actionable results to facilitate their meaningful genomic research.
Please contact us for more information and a detailed quote.
- Bao, R.; et al. Review of current methods, applications, and data management for the bioinformatics analysis of whole exome sequencing. Cancer Inform. 2014, 13(Suppl 2):67-82.
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Service for Cancer
- Targeted Sequencing Service for Cancer
- Whole Transcriptome Sequencing (WTS) Service for Cancer
- Immune Repertoire Sequencing (Rep-Seq) Service for Cancer
- Bioinformatics Analysis Service
- One-stop Service for Cancer 3D Model
- Epigenomics Service
- Three-dimensional (3D) Genomics Service
- Metagenomics Sequencing Service for Cancer