Tumor tissues and cells are valuable materials for studying the pathological mechanism of a tumor and discovering novel drug targets for tumor treatment. Creative Biolabs is a world-leading service provider in the field of cancer research using NGS technology. We provide a full range of solutions for cancer research involved in the development of cancer 3D model, NGS for cancer 3D model, and therapeutic validation in the cancer 3D model. Our clients will benefit from our superior end-to-end services and the most comprehensive technical guidance from a professional expert team.
Tumor tissues or cells derived from patients are essential research materials for cancer research. They reflect the pathological state of donors, thus providing opportunities for investigation of tumor pathogenesis and personalized medicine. Specifically, by the use of 3D cancer models, candidate drugs can be screened more efficiently prior to in vivo testing, increasing opportunities of success and reducing drug development costs. Leveraging recent advanced 3D model culture technology, we can construct 3D organoid or spheroidal models from patient tissue and tumor biopsies.
NGS is a high-throughput methodology that allows sequencing of thousands to millions of DNA molecules simultaneously, supporting a broad range of applications, including whole-genome sequencing (WGS), transcriptome sequencing, and detection of epigenetic changes. Based on this technology, we can rapidly analyze the genome, transcriptome, and epigenetic information of cancer 3D model, thereby discovering molecular targets associated with cancer, providing novel opportunities for cancer treatment and diagnosis.
An organoid is a miniaturized and simplified version of an organ produced in vitro that replicates the physiological and biochemical characteristics of in vivo organ. Organoids from tumor tissues or cells are promising tools for the validation of anti-tumor therapies. We provide a wide range of services to verify the efficacy of anticancer drugs in organoids, greatly facilitating the development of anticancer drugs.
- Cutting-edge technical platform
- Highly experienced expert team to provide real-time technical guidance
- End-to-end services from consultation to the desired results delivery
- Shorter experimental cycle to accelerate project success
- Various flexible solutions for cancer research
Creative Biolabs has organized a staff expert team who has extensive experience in the field of NGS-based cancer research. We are committed to providing a series of end-to-end solutions for cancer research by combining cancer 3D model construction and NGS technology. If you are interested in our services, please don't hesitate to contact us for more details.
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Service for Cancer
- Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) Service for Cancer
- Targeted Sequencing Service for Cancer
- Whole Transcriptome Sequencing (WTS) Service for Cancer
- Immune Repertoire Sequencing (Rep-Seq) Service for Cancer
- Bioinformatics Analysis Service
- Epigenomics Service
- Three-dimensional (3D) Genomics Service
- Metagenomics Sequencing Service for Cancer