|Anti-Human CD4 Therapeutic Antibody (HuMax-CD4)
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to CD4. Zanolimumab (expected trade name HuMax-CD4) is a human monoclonal antibody and an immunosuppressive drug. It is being developed for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, melanoma, cutaneous and peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
- IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Trade name
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human CD4 antigen) (human monoclonal 7G6 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal 7G6 light chain, dimer.
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Accessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
- MHC class II protein binding; coreceptor activity; enzyme binding; extracellular matrix structural constituent; glycoprotein binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein kinase binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling re
- Gene ID
- CD4; CD4 molecule; CD4 antigen (p55) , T cell surface glycoprotein CD4; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD4; CD4 receptor; CD4 antigen (p55); T-cell surface antigen T4/Leu-3; CD4mut;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us