Anti-EGFR Protein A Scaffold, Agarose-Immobilized
|Anti-Human EGFR Protein A scaffold, Agarose-Immobilized
- Product Overview
- The Anti-EGFR Protein A Scaffold molecule is a specific affinity ligand selected against the extracellular domain of EGFR. The Agarose-Immobilized Anti-EGFR Protein A Scaffold molecule can be used for immunoprecipitation of EGFR from complex mixes of proteins.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Immunoprecipitation, Affinity Chromatography.
- Anti-EGFR Protein A scaffold molecule binds to human EGFR. Cross reactivity with other species has not been tested.
- Molecular Weight
- At +4°C. Avoid freezing. There is no decrease in performance of the Agarose-Immobilized Protein A Scaffold molecule after storage for 2 weeks at +37°C.
- Antigen Description
- The Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR, ErbB) is a cell surface glycoprotein of approximately 135 kD (unglycosylated). There are several alternatively spliced forms of EGFR including a secreted soluble form. The EFGR belongs to the family tyrosine kinase receptors which are characterized by an extracellular ligand-binding domain, a single transmembrane and an intracellular domain responsible for transducing the signal. The receptor dimerizes upon binding to EGFR and the transduced signal stimulates cell growth and differentiation. The EGFR is over expressed or mutated in many types of cancers and the receptor as well as the down stream signaling molecules are subjects to several cancer therapeutic interventions.
- ATP binding; MAP/ERK kinase kinase activity; actin filament binding; double-stranded DNA binding; epidermal growth factor receptor activity; identical protein binding.
- Gene ID
- EGFR; epidermal growth factor receptor; ERBB; HER1; mENA; ERBB1; PIG61; OTTHUMP00000159661; OTTHUMP00000159662; OTTHUMP00000159663; OTTHUMP00000209210; OTTHUMP00000209211; proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; cell growth inhibiting protein 40; cell proliferation-inducing protein 61; receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1; avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b) oncogene homolog
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us