|Anti-Human Frizzled receptor Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human monoclonal antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Frizzled receptor. Vantictumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Frizzled receptor
- IgG2 - lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- Molecular Weight
- 142.5 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Vantictumab is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of cancer.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for Wnt proteins. Most of frizzled receptors are coupled to the beta-catenin canonical signaling pathway, which leads to the activation of disheveled proteins, inhibition of GSK-3 kinase, nuclear accumulation of beta-catenin and activation of Wnt target genes. A second signaling pathway involving PKC and calcium fluxes has been seen for some family members, but it is not yet clear if it represents a distinct pathway or if it can be integrated in the canonical pathway, as PKC seems to be required for Wnt-mediated inactivation of GSK-3 kinase. Both pathways seem to involve interactions with G-proteins. May be involved in transduction and intercellular transmission of polarity information during tissue morphogenesis and/or in differentiated tissues.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; PDZ domain binding; Wnt-activated receptor activity; Wnt-protein binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; receptor binding; signal transducer
- Gene ID
- FZD1; frizzled family receptor 1; frizzled (Drosophila) homolog 1 , frizzled 1, seven transmembrane spanning receptor , frizzled homolog 1 (Drosophila); frizzled-1; DKFZp564G072; frizzled; Drosophila; homolog of; 1; Wnt receptor; fz-1; fzE1; hFz1; frizzled homolog 1; frizzled, Drosophila, homolog of, 1; frizzled 1, seven transmembrane spanning receptor; FLJ95923;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us