|Anti-Human HGF Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody Fragment Fab to HGF. Rilotumumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of solid tumors.
- IgG2 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human hepatocyte growth factor) (human monoclonal 2.12.1 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal 2.12.1 light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: EIVMTQS
- Molecular Weight
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- HGF is a potent mitogen for mature parenchymal hepatocyte cells, seems to be an hepatotrophic factor, and acts as growth factor for a broad spectrum of tissues and cell types. It has no detectable protease activity.
- catalytic activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; NOT serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- Gene ID
- HGF; hepatocyte growth factor (hepapoietin A; scatter factor); deafness, autosomal recessive 39 , DFNB39; hepatocyte growth factor; F TCF; fibroblast derived tumor cytotoxic factor; hepatopoietin A; HGFB; HPTA; lung fibroblast derived mitogen; scatter factor; SF; hepatopoeitin-A; hepatopoietin-A; lung fibroblast-derived mitogen; fibroblast-derived tumor cytotoxic factor; F-TCF; DFNB39;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us