|Anti-Human IL17RA Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to IL17A. Crenezumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody against human 1-40 and 1-42 Beta amyloid, which is being investigated as a treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- IgG2 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G2, anti-(human interleukin-17 receptor A (IL-17RA, CDw217, CD217)); human monoclonal AMG827 γ2 heavy chain (130-214")-disulfide with human monoclonal AMG827 kappa light chain dimer (218-218"":219-219"":222-222"":225-225"")- tetrakisdisulfide
- Molecular Weight
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 17 Receptor Alpha is a ubiquitous type I membrane glycoprotein that binds with low affinity to interleukin 17A. Interleukin 17A and its receptor play a pathogenic role in many inflammatory and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- interleukin-17 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IL17RA; interleukin 17 receptor A; IL17R, interleukin 17 receptor; interleukin-17 receptor A; CD217; CDw217; hIL 17R; IL 17RA; IL-17 receptor A; IL17R; CANDF5; IL-17RA; hIL-17R; FLJ32274; FLJ36453; MGC10262;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us