|Anti-Human PCSK9 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human antibody to Human PCSK9. Evolocumab (also known as compound number AMG-145 or AMG145) is a monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of hyperlipidemia. Evolocumab is a fully human monoclonal antibody that inhibits proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9).
- IgG2 - lambda
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- PCSK9(proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9, neural apoptosis-regulated convertase 1, NARC1, NARC-1, proproteine convertase 9, PC9) [Homo sapiens]
- Protein Construction
- gamma2 heavy chain (1-441) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV1-18*01 (93.90%) – (IGHD) – IGHJ6*01)) [8.8.8] (1-115) – IGHG2*01 (CH1 (116-213),hinge (214-225), CH2 (226-334), CH3 (335-439), CHS (440-441)) (116-441)], (129-214') – disulfide withlambda light chain (1'-215') [Homo sapiens V-LAMBDA (IGLV2-14*01 (95.90%) -IGLJ2*01) [9.3.9] (1'-109') -IGLC2*01 (110'-215')]; dimer (217-217'':218-218'':221-221'':224-224'') – tetrakisdisulfideThe sequences used to derive the Structure are not the same mAb as has been developed as evolocumab.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is a member of the paired box (PAX) family of transcription factors. Members of this gene family typically contain a paired box domain, an octapeptide, and a paired-type homeodomain. These genes play critical roles during fetal development and cancer growth. The specific function of the paired box 7 gene is unknown but speculated to involve tumor suppression since fusion of this gene with a forkhead domain family member has been associated with alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Gene ID
- PCSK9; proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9; HCHOLA3, hypercholesterolemia, autosomal dominant 3; FH3; NARC 1; NARC1; NARC-1; HCHOLA3;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us