|Anti-Human TGF beta 2 Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to TGF beta 2. Lerdelimumab (CAT-152, intended trade name Trabio) is a human monoclonal antibody and an immunosuppressive drug developed to reduce scarring after glaucoma drainage surgery.
- TGF beta 2
- An epitope of TGF beta 2 (Human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4,anti-(human transforming growth factor b2) (human monoclonal CAT-152 g4-chain), disulfide with humanmonoclonal CAT-152 l-chain, dimer
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- TGF-beta 2 has suppressive effects on interleukin-2 dependent T-cell growth.
- beta-amyloid binding; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor binding; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase
- Gene ID
- TGFB2; transforming growth factor, beta 2; transforming growth factor beta-2; G-TSF; cetermin; polyergin; BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor; glioblastoma-derived T-cell suppressor factor; TGF-beta2; MGC116892;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us