|Anti-Human TNF Therapeutic Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody to TNF. Placulumab is a human monoclonal antibody designed for the treatment of inflammatory diseases
- [V-kappa]2 - Fc
- Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin (V-kappa)2-Fc gamma1, anti-[Homo sapiens TNF (tumor necrosis factor, TNF superfamily member 2, TNFSF2, TNFalpha, TNFA)], Homo sapiens monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: DIQMTQS
- Molecular Weight
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- TNF; tumor necrosis factor; TNFA, tumor necrosis factor (TNF superfamily, member 2); DIF; TNF superfamily; member 2; TNF alpha; TNFSF2; TNF-a; cachectin; APC1 protein; TNF, monocyte-derived; TNF, macrophage-derived; TNF superfamily, member 2; tumor necrosis factor alpha; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; TNFA; TNF-alpha;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us