Recombinant Anti-CSF1R MAb scFv
|Recombinant Anti-Human CSF1R Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CSF1R, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized scFv
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- CSF1R (colony stimulating factor 1 receptor, CSF-1R, CSF-1-R, macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor, c-fms, FMS, CD115) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Colony stimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF1R), also known as macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor (M-CSFR), and CD115 (Cluster of Differentiation 115), is a cell-surface protein encoded, in humans, by the CSF1R gene. It is a receptor for a cytokin
- ATP binding; cytokine binding; cytokine binding; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- CSF1R; colony stimulating factor 1 receptor; FMS, McDonough feline sarcoma viral (v fms) oncogene homolog; macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor; C FMS; CD115; CSFR; CSF-1-R; CD115 antigen; CSF-1 receptor; FMS proto-oncogene; proto-oncogene c-Fms; macrophage colony stimulating factor I receptor; McDonough feline sarcoma viral (v-fms) oncogene homolog; FMS; FIM2; HDLS; C-FMS; CSF-1R; M-CSF-R;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us