|Recombinant Anti-Human IGF1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is against Human IGF-I, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens IGF1R (insulin-likegrowth factor 1 receptor, IGF1-R, IGF-1R, CD221)], Homo sapiensmonoclonal antibody;gamma1 heavy chain (1-449) [Homo sapiens VH (IGHV4-4*02(100.00%) -(IGHD)-IGHJ3*02) [9.7.12] (1-119) -IGHG1*01
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DVVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is similar to insulin in function and structure and is a member of a family of proteins involved in mediating growth and development. The encoded protein is processed from a precursor, bound by a specific receptor, and secreted. Defects in this gene are a cause of insulin-like growth factor I deficiency. Several transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; integrin binding; protein binding;
- Gene ID
- IGF1; insulin-like growth factor 1 (somatomedin C); insulin-like growth factor 1; IGF1A; MGF; IGF-IA; IGF-IB; somatomedin-C; mechano growth factor; insulin-like growth factor I; insulin-like growth factor IA; insulin-like growth factor IB; IGFI; IGF-I;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us