|Recombinant Anti-Human IL17A Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Human IL17A, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG1 - kappa
- HuIL-17 coupled 10 KLH mixed 1:1 with huIL-17 in Gerbu adjuvant.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin-17A (IL-17, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8)); human monoclonal AIN457 γ1 heavy chain (230-215")-disulfide with human monoclonal AIN457 kappa light chain dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Induces stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines. Enhances the surface expression of the intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in fibroblasts.
- cytokine activity;
- Gene ID
- IL17A; interleukin 17A; CTLA8, IL17, interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8); interleukin-17A; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8; IL 17; IL 17A; CTLA-8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8; interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8); IL17; CTLA8; IL-17; IL-17A;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us