Anti-IL6R Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL6R Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human IL6R, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- IL-6R bound to Sepharose4B.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- ciliary neurotrophic factor binding; contributes_to ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor activity; enzyme binding; interleukin-6 binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IL6R; interleukin 6 receptor; interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha; CD126; IL-6R 1; CD126 antigen; membrane glycoprotein 80; IL-6 receptor subunit alpha; gp80; IL6RA; IL-6RA; IL-6R-1; MGC104991;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us