|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody is directed against Human Integrin alpha 5 beta 1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Integrin alpha 5 beta 1
- Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG4
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human a5b1 integrin) (human-mouse clone p200-M heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse clone p200-M k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: MAVLGLL; L Chain: MDFQVQV
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This protein belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. This gene encodes the integrin alpha V chain. Alpha chain V undergoes post-translational cleavage in the extracellular domain to yield disulfide-linked light and heavy chains that join with beta 1 to form a fibronectin receptor. In addition to adhesion, integrins are known to participate in cell-surface mediated signalling.
- integrin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding;
- Gene ID
- ITGA5; integrin, alpha 5 (fibronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide); FNRA; integrin alpha-5; CD49e; VLA-5; integrin alpha-F; CD49 antigen-like family member E; fibronectin receptor subunit alpha; fibronectin receptor, alpha subunit; very late activation protein 5, alpha subunit; VLA5A;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us