Recombinant Anti-MIF MAb
|Recombinant Anti-Human MIF Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody is directed against Human MIF, expressed in HEK293
- human IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- MIF (macrophage migration inhibitory factor, GIF, GLIF, glycosylation-inhibiting factor) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Protein A.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes coagulation factor XII which circulates in blood as a zymogen. This single chain zymogen is converted to a two-chain serine protease with an heavy chain (alpha-factor XIIa) and a light chain. The heavy chain contains two fibronectin-type
- cell surface binding; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; cytokine receptor binding; dopachrome isomerase activity; isomerase activity; phenylpyruvate tautomerase activity; protein binding; receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- MIF; macrophage migration inhibitory factor (glycosylation-inhibiting factor); GLIF; macrophage migration inhibitory factor; GIF; L-dopachrome isomerase; L-dopachrome tautomerase; phenylpyruvate tautomerase; MMIF;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us