|Recombinant Anti-Human MS4A1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human CD20, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG3 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G1, anti-[Homo sapiens CD20], humanized monoclonal antibody, GA101; gamma1 heavy chain (1-448) [humanized VH (Homo sapiens FR/Mus musculus CDR, Homo sapiens IGHJ4*01) [8.8.12] (1-119) -Homo sapiens IGHG1*01 (120-448)], (222-219")-disulfide
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIVMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- CD20 is B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- MS4A1; membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1; CD20; B-lymphocyte antigen CD20; B1; Bp35; MS4A2; CD20 antigen; CD20 receptor; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16; B-lymphocyte cell-surface antigen B1; S7; CVID5; LEU-16; MGC3969;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us