Recombinant Anti-SLC34A2 MAb
|Recombinant Anti-Human SLC34A2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody is bind to Human SLC34A2, expressed in HEK293
- human IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- SLC34A2 (solute carrier family 34 sodium phosphate member 2, sodium/phosphate cotransporter 2B, NaPi2b, NaPi3b, NAPI-3B) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- IRG1 (immunoresponsive 1 homolog (mouse)) is a protein-coding gene. Diseases associated with IRG1 include osteopetrosis, recessive 1 , and osteopetrosis. GO annotations related to this gene include 2-methylcitrate dehydratase activity.
- phosphate ion binding; protein domain specific binding; sodium ion binding; sodium-dependent phosphate transmembrane transporter activity
- Gene ID
- SLC34A2; solute carrier family 34 (type II sodium/phosphate contransporter), member 2; NPTIIb; NAPI-3B; NAPI-IIb; sodium-dependent phosphate transport protein 2B; sodium/phosphate cotransporter 2B; type II sodium-dependent phosphate transporter 3b; solute carrier family 34 (sodium phosphate), member 2;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us