|Recombinant Anti-Human TAG-72 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is bind to Human TAG72, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Mouse IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1 (mouse monoclonal B72.3 anti-human glycoprotein TAG-72), disulfide with mouse monoclonal B72.3 light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- This monoclonal antibody can be attached to the chelator pentetic acid (DTPA) linked to the tripeptide glycine (G) – L-tyrosine (Y) – L-lysine (K), which chelates Indium 111 and binds selectively to cell-surface TAG-72 expressed on colorectal tumors. This product has the same active ingredient as Satumomab Pendetide.
- Antigen Description
- The majority of human adenocarcinomas including colorectal, pancreatic, gastric, ovarian, endometrial, mammary, and non-small cell lung cancer display some cell populations that are positive for TAG72. About 60% of carcinoma patients express TAG72 in their sera. TAG72 is reportedly useful in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas from pleural mesotheliomas.
- CA 72.4; TAG 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72; OncoScint CR103; Satumomab Pendetide
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us