|Recombinant Anti-Human TNFSF4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is specific to Human CD252, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin, anti-(human antigen OX-40 ligand) (human monoclonal γ-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLLES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF4. Co-stimulates T-cell proliferation and cytokine production.
- cytokine activity; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- Gene ID
- TNFSF4; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 4; tax transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1, 34kD , TXGP1; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 4; CD252; gp34; OX 40L; OX40L; CD134 ligand; glycoprotein Gp34; OX40 antigen ligand; TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1; tax-transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1 (34kD); GP34; OX4OL; TXGP1; CD134L; OX-40L;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us