Anti-apoe Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human apoe Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human APOE, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide spanning the polymorphic amino acid position 158 of ApoE.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Mediates the binding, internalization, and catabolism of lipoprotein particles. It can serve as a ligand for the LDL (apo B/E) receptor and for the specific apo-E receptor (chylomicron remnant) of hepatic tissues.
- antioxidant activity; beta-amyloid binding; cholesterol transporter activity; heparin binding; identical protein binding; lipid binding; lipid transporter activity; lipoprotein particle binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; metal chelating activity; phosphatidylcholine-sterol O-acyltransferase activator activity; phospholipid binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; tau protein binding; very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; very-low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- APOE; apolipoprotein E; AD2, Alzheimer disease 2 (APOE*E4 associated, late onset); apo-E; apolipoprotein E3; AD2; LPG; LDLCQ5; MGC1571
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us