|Recombinant Anti-Human cd147 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD147, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human IgM
- Protein A-CR purified soluble recombinant form of CD147, CD147Rg, which consists of the cDNA coding for the hinge region, CH2-and CH3 domain of human IgG1 (CD147Rg is secreted by transfectants as a dimer).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin M, anti-(human antigen CD147) (human monoclonal ABX-RB2 μ-chain), disulfide with human monoclonal ABX-RB2 light chain,pentamer
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a plasma membrane protein that is important in spermatogenesis, embryo implantation, neural network formation, and tumor progression. The encoded protein is also a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- mannose binding; protein binding
- Gene ID
- BSG; basigin (Ok blood group); M6; OK; 5F7; TCSF; CD147; EMMPRIN; basigin; CD147 antigen; OK blood group antigen; collagenase stimulatory factor; leukocyte activation antigen M6; extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer; tumor cell-derived collagenase stimulatory factor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us