|Recombinant Anti-Human cd3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric /Humanized hybrid Antibody specifically binds to Human CD3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Chimeric (rat/human) IgG1 Lambda
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD3 (antigen)) (human-rat monoclonal heavy chain), disulfide with human-rat monoclonal Lambda-chain, dimer (9CI)
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLLES; L Chain: DIQLTQP
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- protein heterodimerization activity; transcription coactivator activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity
- Gene ID
- CD3D; CD3d molecule, delta (CD3-TCR complex); T3D; CD3-DELTA; T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 delta chain; CD3 delta; OKT3, delta chain; CD3 antigen, delta subunit; T-cell receptor T3 delta chain; CD3d antigen, delta polypeptide (TiT3 complex); CD3d antigen
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us