|Recombinant Anti-Human cdh17 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human CDH17, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 24-132 of Human LI Cadherin
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. LI-cadherin may have a role in the morphological organization of liver and intestine. Involved in intestinal peptide transport.
- calcium ion binding; proton-dependent oligopeptide secondary active transmembrane transporter activity; transporter activity;
- Gene ID
- CDH17; cadherin 17, LI cadherin (liver-intestine); cadherin-17; cadherin; HPT 1; LI cadherin; LI-cadherin; cadherin-16; HPT-1 cadherin; liver-intestine cadherin; human peptide transporter 1; intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1; human intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1; HPT1; CDH16; HPT-1; FLJ26931; MGC138218; MGC142024
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us