Anti-cdh5 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human cdh5 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CDH5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherins are calcium dependent cell adhesion proteins. They preferentially interact with themselves in a homophilic manner in connecting cells; cadherins may thus contribute to the sorting of heterogeneous cell types. This cadherin may play a important role in endothelial cell biology through control of the cohesion and organization of the intercellular junctions. It associates with alpha-catenin forming a link to the cytoskeleton.
- RPTP-like protein binding; beta-catenin binding; calcium ion binding; ion channel binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- CDH5; cadherin 5, type 2 (vascular endothelium); cadherin 5, type 2, VE cadherin (vascular epithelium); cadherin-5; 7B4; CD144; VE cadherin; 7B4 antigen; VE-cadherin; cd144 antigen; endothelial-specific cadherin; vascular endothelial cadherin; cadherin 5, type 2, VE-cadherin (vascular epithelium); FLJ17376;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us