Anti-cxcr2 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human cxcr2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human CXCR2, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide: MEDFNMESDS FEDFWKGED, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-19 of Human CXCR2MEDFNMESDSFEDFWKGED
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for interleukin-8 which is a powerful neutrophil chemotactic factor. Binding of IL-8 to the receptor causes activation of neutrophils. This response is mediated via a G-protein that activates a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system. Binds to IL-8 with high affinity. Also binds with high affinity to CXCL3, GRO/MGSA and NAP-2.
- C-X-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; interleukin-8 binding; interleukin-8 receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- CXCR2; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 2; IL8RB, interleukin 8 receptor, beta; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2; CD182; CMKAR2; CXC-R2; CXCR-2; IL-8R B; GRO/MGSA receptor; IL-8 receptor type 2; interleukin 8 receptor B; chemokine (CXC) receptor 2; interleukin 8 receptor, beta; interleukin 8 receptor type 2; interleukin-8 receptor type B; CXCR2 gene for IL8 receptor type B; high affinity interleukin-8 receptor B; IL8R2; IL8RA; IL8RB; CDw128b
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us