|Recombinant Anti-Human ddr2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human DDR2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified truncated recombinant Human DDR2 expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This tyrosine kinase receptor for fibrillar collagen mediates fibroblast migration and proliferation. Contributes to cutaneous wound healing.
- ATP binding; collagen binding; kinase activity; nucleotide binding; protein tyrosine kinase collagen receptor activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- Gene ID
- DDR2; discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinase 2; discoidin domain receptor family, member 2; NTRKR3, TYRO10; discoidin domain-containing receptor 2; TKT; tyrosylprotein kinase; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; discoidin domain receptor 2; tyrosine-protein kinase TYRO10; CD167 antigen-like family member B; cell migration-inducing protein 20; migration-inducing gene 16 protein; receptor protein-tyrosine kinase TKT; discoidin domain receptor family, member 2; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase receptor related 3; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor-related 3; discoidin domain-containing receptor tyrosine kinase 2; MIG20a; NTRKR3; TYRO10
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us